Fifteen Fifteen Private Jet Contest
No Purchase Necessary. The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada aged who have reached the age of majority in their province. Exceptions may apply. The Contest begins on April 1, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. (PST) and ends on May 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (PST). Participants may enter the Contest during this period by purchasing a strata lot in the Fifteen Fifteen development, by referring a Fifteen Fifteen purchaser, or by attending a scheduled tour of the Fifteen Fifteen showroom. Each method of entry will receive a different number of “points” in the draw and the odds of winning will depend on the number and type of entries. The draw for the prize will occur on June 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (PST). There is only ONE prize to be awarded and it is a $30,000 (CAD) credit to London Air Services. The selected winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question and sign and return a release of liability waiver and a certificate of eligibility before being awarded the prize.
Fifteen Fifteen Private Jet Contest
Official Contest Rules (the “Contest Rules”)
- Sponsor. The Fifteen Fifteen Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Bosa Properties Inc., 1201 – 838 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C 0A6 (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Contest Rules. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to qualify all submissions and to reject any submissions that do not meet the requirements for participation as established by the Sponsor.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of the employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, and those living in the same household as any one of the foregoing excepted parties (an “Eligible Participant” and collectively the “Eligible Participants”). By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge the need to comply with, and agree to be bound by, the Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Contest Dates and Times. The Contest begins on April 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends on May 31, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PST (the “Contest Period”). The deadline for receiving Contest entries is May 31, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PST (the “Contest Deadline”), after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- How to Enter:
Eligible Participants may enter the Contest in any of the following ways:
a. Eligible Purchase Option. An Eligible Participant may enter the Contest if they, or a corporation controlled by such Eligible Participant, has entered into a contract of purchase and sale for a strata lot in the Sponsor’s development known as “Fifteen Fifteen” where: (i) all deposits payable have been paid in the time and manner specified by such contract; (ii) any statutory rescission period in respect of such contract as determined by the Real Estate Development and Marketing Act has expired before the Draw Date; and (iii) such purchaser is not otherwise in default of such contract (an “Eligible Purchase”). Each Eligible Participant that enters the contest pursuant to this Eligible Purchase Option will be assigned “ballots” towards the Draw depending on the type of unit that was purchased within Fifteen Fifteen according to the following table:
Type of Unit Ballots Assigned 1 Bedroom Unit or Studio 5 ballots 2 Bedroom Unit 10 ballots Premier Residence Unit 20 ballots Observatory Residence Unit 40 ballots Penthouse Residence Unit 60 ballots
b. Referral Option. An Eligible Participant may enter the Contest if they, or a corporation controlled by such Eligible Participant, makes an Eligible Purchase of a strata lot in the Fifteen Fifteen development and refers a buyer who makes an Eligible Purchase (a “Referral”) during the Contest Period. Each Eligible Participant that enters the contest pursuant to this Referral Option will be assigned one (1) “point” towards the Draw.
c. No Purchase Necessary Option. An Eligible Participant may enter the Contest if they book an appointment to visit the Fifteen Fifteen showroom located at 18th Floor – 1500 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, and complete a tour of the sales gallery during the Contest Period. There is a limit of one (1) No Purchase Necessary Option entry per Eligible Participant, each of which will be assigned one (1) “point” towards the Draw.
(the Eligible Purchase Option, Referral Option, and No Purchase Necessary Option are each a “Method of Entry”)
For each Method of Entry, the Sponsor will provide a contest entry form (each a “Contest Entry Form”) to be completed in full, in the manner required by the Sponsor. Each Contest Entry Form will be subject to verification by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Contest Entry Form which is not submitted by a valid Method of Entry as set out above will be deemed invalid.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Each Contest Entry that is late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, is damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that does not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules is void. Every individual who submits a Contest Entry grants the Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with the Selected Entrant (as defined below). Proof of transmission (for example, screenshots or captures) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
- Prize: There is a total of ONE (1) prize available to be won as follows:
a. ONE (1) gift card in an amount equal to $30,000 CAD (the “Prize”) for redemption at London Air Services on or after June 1, 2022, subject to all of the terms and conditions as stated by the issuer.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following terms and conditions apply to the Prize: (i) the London Air Services standard gift card terms and conditions apply; (ii) use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of the gift card terms as established by London Air Services, which may be revised at any time; (iii) gift card balance can be redeemed across multiple purchases; (iv) the gift card may not be exchanged for cash or other gift cards; (v) no change will be given for any unused balance on the gift card unless required by law; (vi) value on the gift card will not replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission – protect the gift card like cash; and (vii) London Air Services and its associated designs are trademarks of London Air Services Ltd.
The winner assumes any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering or participating in this Contest or from the use or redemption of the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. Taxes associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at the time of award. The Sponsor makes no representations, warranties, or disclaimers concerning the Prize.
- Odds of Winning. There will only be one prize awarded. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of Contest Entry Forms submitted and the number of “points” received by each Eligible Participant that submits a Contest Entry Form during the Contest Period. Because each Method of Entry awards Eligible Participants with a certain amount of “points” (as more particularly described in Section 5 above), some Eligible Participants may have different odds of winning the Contest than others. In particular, any Eligible Participant that enters the Contest by more than one Method of Entry or by the Eligible Purchase Option will have higher odds of winning the Draw than Eligible Participants that enter the contest solely by a Referral Option or the No Purchase Necessary Option. The number of Eligible Purchase Option and Referral Entry Option contest entries that are available may decrease throughout the Contest Period depending on the number of strata lots that are available to purchase within Fifteen Fifteen. In addition, the number of No Purchase Necessary Option contest entries will be limited by the availability of Fifteen Fifteen showroom appointments and staff.
- Skill-testing Question. The Selected Entrant will be required, as a condition of winning the Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsor in its discretion.
- Winner Selection and Confirmation. The winner of the prize will be selected as follows:
a. Draw. On June 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. PST (the “Draw Date”) at 1201 – 838 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C 0A6, the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw (the “Draw”) based on the “points” received from all Contest Entries received during the Contest Period and select a winner of the Prize.
The winner selected for the Prize is referred to herein as a “Selected Entrant”.
The Selected Entrant will be deemed a winner if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If the Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, they will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining Contest Entries. Before being declared a winner, the Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (the “Winner Release”); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Selected Entrant will be notified within seven (7) business days of the Prize draw and will be contacted by the email address provided at the time of entry into the Contest. Up to three attempts will be made to contact the Selected Entrant within seven (7) business days following the draw. The Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. A signed copy of the Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor prior to the Selected Entrant receiving the Prize, as applicable. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of the Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive the Selected Entrant’s response.
If the identity of the Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address entered at the time of entry (the “Authorized Account Holder”). The Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that they are the Authorized Account Holder associated with a selected entry.
- Release and Indemnification. The winner must sign the Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the Prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of the prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or the Prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of the Prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded the Prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries that fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Winner Releases; (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting the Prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- Other Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest or conduct a random draw from all Contest Entries received during the Contest Period.
- Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and distribution of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
- Law. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in the Province of British Columbia.
- Enforceability. If any term or provision of these Contest Rules is found to be void, unenforceable, or contrary to applicable law as provided herein, such term or provision shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring the Contest Rules within the requirements of such law, be deemed to be severed from the terms and conditions and the remainder of these Contest Rules shall be given effect as if they had not included the severed item.
- Rule Amendments. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
For questions about the Contest or Contest Rules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.559.1515.